Monday, March 30, 2009

Jamie Campbell-Bower Cast as Volturi Leader Caius


Caius has been cast! British actor Jamie Campbell-Bower has been enlisted to play Volturi leader Caius in the New Moon movie role, he has revealed exclusively to the BBC–

The 20-year-old, who has appeared in RockNRolla and Sweeney Todd, told the BBC news website that taking part in the vampire series was “very exciting”.

“You’re the first people I’ve told” he said. “Shooting has already started, and I’m going over in June.”

Campbell-Bower teased: “I do know who else will be in it - but I can’t tell you, unfortunately.

“But go online and have a look at the rumours,” he said, then added: “They’re all false. You’re putting me in a terrible situation.”

He does sort of have a creepy/beautiful vibe, no? What do you guys think? I love him!!! I think he is perfect!!

British newcomer joins Twilight [thanks, TwiCrack!]

4 comments:

  1. bella is younger nd i guess Jamie is betta than robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always imgined the volturi to b older... they r such a symbolthat i findit hard to see extremely young characters, i alway thouht they would be older, turned durig their later years, its hard to think that they would really be that powerful when they look like this guy lol... disapointing

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's really really young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete