Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Great Translated Spanish Interview with Rob & Kris

There is a newly translated interview with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart from Los 40 Principales Spain available to read. It’s from back in December but it has a few good moments, including–

Do you have any plans to release an album? Look at the Disney kids…

No, I hate that. I won’t consider it until I quit acting. I’ve only played in pubs. I had never recorded anything or made money with music. Maybe just 60 euros for playing here and there. I don’t want to become a franchise like the Disney kids.

A recipe...

Rob: “I’m really good with the microwave. She makes noodles and meatballs” (he did say noodles, not spaguetti).

Kristen: “I make canned meatballs and noodles. The best thing he knows how to do is opening a bottle of beer”.

I almost died laying when I read all that Rob is good at is opening a bottle of beer. Too cute KStew!

Read the rest at TwilightPoison.

[thanks, Rachael over at NMM]

1 comment: