Monday, July 13, 2009

NEW: Rob, Kris & Nikki Interview + Unknown Facts About the Cast & New Moon Movie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rob interview:
Before Twilight came out you could still walk in the road and not be recognized. Do you miss that kind of life?
*sighs* I don't know, it's hard to say? For the moment I'm in the middle of something that I can't get use to or control. It's hard, very hard at times.What is hard?People watching me. I've always hated it when people looked at le. When I was a kid I would sit alone at a table for lunch or sit in the back of the bus and kids would look at me, it drived me nuts! I have no clue why but it's always made me feel incredible insecuse, to the point of being sick. All I wanted was to become part of the scenery of become invisibe. I've always had a paronoid nature. So you can imagine how I feel right now...
Still, it must feel good to feel all that love from the fans, right?
It is! I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. But more and more often I find myslef in the middle of these crazy scenes that freak me out. Idon't mind it when a fan comes ip and asks nicely for an autograph. I never refuse when I get asked nicely and calmly. But when they try to touch me and attack me, I can't handle it. It makes me sick. Like I said, I'm paranoid and I'm always scared someone is going to hurt me.

Kristen interview:
Do you feel forced to say that Rob isn't your boyfriend to stop the rumors?
Yes, even though it doesn't change anything. Since we spend a lot of time together on and off the set, there's a lot of pictures of us. That was enough to start rumors that were totally false. But we're just friends. I'm still dating Michael Angarano. He's 3 years older than me and I've been in love with him for a long time now. I already had a crush on him when I was 13, but at the time he was 16 and are relationship was impossible. And then the years passed and, one day our age difference didn't matter anymore. I told myself: "Nothing can stop me from kissing him now".And there you go. He's amazing.
Do all these rumors complicate your relationship?
No. Sometimes it's weird for me, but fortunatly Michael isn't the type to feel threatned by that. Still, I don't understand why the press wants Rob and me to be together so badly...

Nikkie interview:
Did you always agree with the directors choice for your character?
To be honest I had a couple of moments where I was scared. There were times were I disagreed with what they said. And not only with what concerns Rosalie. We were all very concerned when they questioned whether or not Taylor would be replaced. Kristen and me were in Africa when we found out he would keep his role. I'm very proud of him. We can say that he really fought for his role. The saga wouldn't have been the same without him.

Read more of the interview here! =)

Now a couple facts you may not have known:
- In the poster for New Moon, Taylor stands on a stoll to look taller! (Taylor is 15cm smaller than Rob in real life).
- Michael, Kristen's boyfriend, and Rob are good friends. It's not rare to see them hanging out at bars together.
- After the triologie Rob will be in Unbound Captives in which he will learn how to speak Comanche because his dialogues are not in english.
- Jackson will appear in Dread, Hurt, The Last Airbender, and The Lord Of Chaos (a true story).
- Rob and Kristen each have a black Mercedes with a driver while they film the Twilight saga. The others have a white mini bus.
- People had to hold Rob up from behind so he wouldn't fall when Kristen ran into him Montepulciano, Italy.
- Kellan was the one who helped Rob work out to get those abs.
- Nikki and Kellan came to Italy with Rob and Kristen.
- Rob is composing some music for another movie he loves - he can't give us any names yet - so sooner or later we will hear more of his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment