Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ashley sexes up Interview Magazine


Twilight’s Ashley Greene heats up the February 2010 issue of Interview Magazine (with Jay-Z on the cover) in a sexy Eres bra and Oscar de la Renta jacket - the best part of the whole interview is Michael Sheen (ARO) is the interviewer =)

This is what the 22-year-old actress shares about being put on a pedestal by the public: “There was a moment in time where I was kind of having this mini-breakdown because it was all very new, and it was all being thrown at me really quickly, and I was going, ‘Why are people reporting on this? Why do people care what I’m wearing or what I’m eating, and why are people looking down on me because I’m not wearing high heels?’ That’s the downside to being in the public eye. When girls come up and say, ‘You’re my role model,’ it’s really flattering, but it’s also really scary because I’m not perfect and I’m going to make mistakes. I’ve just decided that I have to continue to live my life and do what I do. Hopefully, people love me because of who I am, not who I pretend to be.”

The mag hits newsstands this Tuesday (January 19). Read Ashley’s full Q&Aat InterviewMagazine.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment