Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Moon Movie Now Filming at Jacob’s House


We’ve got a couple of reports in that New Moon is now filming at the set for Jacob Black’s house . However, security is super-tight and no pictures have surfaced yet–VancouverVamp has this to share–

I went by Jake’s house last night to see if I could get a few pics of Bella’s truck for my collection and they were full on filming there! I got to see Taylor and Kristen standing in black rain jackets being talked to a few of the set guys and the guy who plays Billy Black walking around in a white, blue and black polar fleece with his signature hat.

I couldent snap any pics because the set was guarded by POLICE!!! They blocked off all of [redacted] and part of [redacted] in [redacted] for this but seeing that the set is on the corner of the cross streets I was able to slow down to look.

Another source shares a similar story, except she didn’t see Billy Black.

Thanks Amy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment