Monday, April 13, 2009

Twilight Take Out Stills-Midnight Sun





Found these awesome stills of the Midnight Sun sequence that were cut from the Twilight DVD, CD 3 from Target :) This is where Edward visualizes killing Bella, letting his animalistic tendicies take over.

[Bella Swan walked into the flow of the heated air that blew toward me from the vent. Her scent hit me like wrecking ball,like a battering ram.
There was no image violent enough to encapsulate the force of what happened to me in that moment. In that instant, I was nothing close to the human I'd once been; no trace of the shreds of humanity I'd managed to cloak myself in remained.]

[The face of the monster in the mirror mocked me. Even as part of me shuddered away from the monster, another part was planning it. If I killed the girl first, I would have only fifteen or twenty seconds with her before the humans in the room would react. Maybe a little bit longer, if at first they did not realize what I was doing. She would not have time to scream or feel pain; I would not kill her cruelly. That much I could give this stranger with her horribly desirable blood.] Midnight Sun Chapter 1-Stephanie Meyer

5 comments:

  1. What the heck? His hand is IN HER SHIRT! HAHAhahaha

    (on the last photo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol he was copping a feel before killing her!!! I really wish midnight sun would come out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave me goosebumps. Where did you find these pics ? I would love to see more !!

    ReplyDelete