Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Moon Quotes-Should Be In Movie!?

Thanks to my friend bella cullen--check out her blog! =) She came up with 21 of her favorite quotes (& I agree) that they should be in the movie, so lets hope so. Read below, Stephenie Meyer is one funny, clever lady! =)

1. “You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car.” Bella Swan

2. “Bella, you gave yourself a paper cut- that hardly deserves the death penalty.” Edward Cullen

3. “It will be as if I’d never existed.” Edward Cullen

4. “Here’s to responsibility. Twice a week.” Jacob Black

5. “If you want to blame someone, why don’t you point your finger at those filthy, reeking bloodsuckers that you love so much?” Jacob Black

6. “Sam Uley says Jacob can’t be my friend anymore.” Bella Swan

7. “Could you … well, try to not be a … werewolf?” Bella Swan

8. “Well, I’m so sorry that I can’t be the right kind of monster for you, Bella. I guess I’m just not as great as a bloodsucker, am I?” Jacob Black

9. “You really, honestly don’t mind that I morph into a giant dog?” Jacob Black

10. “I’m sort of used to weird by this point, you know.” Bella Swan

11. “I’m sure the leech-lover is just dying to help us out!” Paul

12. “Well, the wolf’s out of the bag now.” Embry Call

13. “I bet she’s tougher than that. She runs with vampires.” Embry Call

14. “Leave it to you, Bella. Anyone else would be better off when the vampires left town. But you have to start hanging out with the first monsters you can find.” Alice Cullen

15. “Sam would be mad if I broke the treaty, and you probably wouldn’t like it too much if I killed your friend.” Jacob Black

16. “Honestly, I think it’s all gotten beyond ridiculous. I’m debating whether to just change you myself.” Alice Cullen

17. “How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?” Alice Cullen

18. “In summary, she did jump off a cliff, but she wasn’t trying to kill herself. Bella’s all about the extreme sports these days.” Alice Cullen

19. “They have a name for someone who smells the way Bella does to me. They call her my singer – because her blood sings for me.” Edward Cullen

20. “I’m dead, right? I did drown. Crap, crap, crap! This is gonna kill Charlie.” Bella Swan

21." So, you're the vampire girl." -Emily, "Yes, are you the wolf girl?" Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment