Wednesday, July 8, 2009

When Did You Become Twilight Obsessed?

Twifans.com is running an awesome Twilight obsessed contest. But hey we can play here too! When did you become Twi-Obsessed? Share =)

Most people don't know this but I didn't become obsessed with Twilight until a good friend of mine dragged me to the premiere of the movie. The first 10 minutes, I was obsessed already. By the end of the movie and the millions of questions I asked my Twi-friend, I was jumping out of my seat to go buy all the books. I read all four in less than 3 days. I totally, neglected everything because I couldn't put the books down!! Then I moved onto the internet where I started the New Moon Fan Page and then Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Eventually I started this blog because I love the Twilight Saga and I love feeding and receiving news with other fellow Twilight fans. We are all a big family!

Now lets read yours! =)

2 comments:

  1. Alice Cullen In MyDreamsJuly 10, 2009 at 3:19 PM

    I became obsessed when i was at a friends sleepover. Me and a load of mates were watching twilight and only the birthday girl had read twilight, new moon and eclipse. She gave us a running commentry! At first we wern't sure but as soon as the cullens were on the camera we never looked away from the screen!! We all have MAJOR crushes on at least one of the vampire boys.(well, three in my case but...) I have read all the books since and am desperate for Stephanie to finish Midnight Sun.
    I cried when Edward left bella in New moon soooo much... and i was at school...=D

    Z. Bresnahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became obsessed with Twilight almost a year ago - I remember it pretty well because it was my best friend's birthday weekend. Breaking Dawn had just come out and I knew they were making a movie of Twilight but I didn't really know what they were about or anything. I kept seeing Breaking Dawn advertised everywhere so I went into Wal-Mart one day and picked up Twilight just out of curiosity. I took it to work with me the next day since I had to answer phones during the afternoon and I couldn't put it down. I was even reading at a red light and got honked at because I was so into it! I stayed up until two or three in the morning reading...and as soon as I finished Twilight, I immediately went back to the store and got New Moon. I read it in one day and went back to get Eclipse and Breaking Dawn - I ended up reading them all in four days. I lost A LOT of sleep while I was reading them...my husband thought I was insane because I was very into Harry Potter but I wasn't as obsessive about those books as I am the Twilight Saga. Once I finished the series, I couldn't stop thinking about them so I kept rereading them...every time I finished Breaking Dawn, I'd pick up Twilight and start all over again. I just wasn't ready to leave the Cullens behind. I think I've probably read the series at least thirty to forty times altogether. None of my friends or family had read them so I made my mom read them so I could have someone to talk to - she ended up reading them almost as fast as I did! Now, I've managed to get every one of my friends to read them and they're all waiting for the New Moon movie as anxiously as I am! :)

    ReplyDelete