Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am Single.. RPattz on Italian Vanity Fair


New Moon’s Robert Pattinson, gracing the new cover of Italian Vanity Fair, clears up a few misconceptions about his life and loves in an interview with the magazine.

RPattz, when quizzed about his relationship with Twilight co-star (and rumored love interest) Kristen Stewart, told the magazine:

"I am single... almost everything that came out about my private life is false."

He said much of the reporting on his life is based on speculation, because there is simply nothing else to talk about.

"I think it happens because, really, there is not much to say about what I’m doing,” Pattinson said. “While I am filming, I live practically [like a] recluse in [a] hotel. I come out only to work, and sometimes to go out for dinner. But, if you read the magazines, it seems that I have a frantic high life.”

But don't be alarmed this interview was given back in May-so from what we have seen and heard lately, this could of changed! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment