Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Interview Mag: Yowza, Shirtless Kellan

Kellan Lutz shows off his fine physique in the April 2010 issue of Interview Magazine, on stands now.

The 25-year-old Calvin Klein underwear model was asked about starring in the “With Love” music video for Hilary Duff.

Kellan responded, “My agent and my girlfriend at the time both wanted me to go out for the audition. There’s a quote, I think it’s Wayne Gretzky, that says you miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. That’s so true. That’s why I love going out for any audition. I’m very professional, I study my stuff, I work on it, and even if I’m not right for the job, so what? I know I did my best.”

You can next catch Kellan in the horror flick, A Nightmare on Elm Street, out on April 30. Read his full interview at InterviewMagazine.com!

More pics over at JustJared!

No comments:

Post a Comment