Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kristen helped Taylor secure his role as Jacob

When the studio was debating about whether Lautner should reprise his role as Jacob, he eventually secured the spot partly because he had a fan not just in Weitz but in Kristen Stewart. “It’s completely understandable why they wanted to make sure he was right,” says the actress. “He was so young, 16, so I got it. But I knew he had [to do] it. Just because of how I felt around him. I literally saw Jacob in him.” And how did the Bella-Jacob chemistry play out on set? “We have that relationship,” she says. “It’s lamely cute. I love that kid. I would do anything for him. I would kill for him, literally.”

I am so glad that she helped just like the fans were pulling for him Kristen made herself vocal to Summit and I love her for that. She makes a great Bella.

Read more here,EW

No comments:

Post a Comment